API is widening its services. Broadcasting channel is at http://www.youtube.com/apitv1
President Uhuru Kenyatta’s ICC Status Conference – 09 July 2014 July 12, 2014
President Uhuru Kenyatta’s ICC Status Conference – 09 July 2014
The status conference took place in the Hague’s court – the ICC. President Kenyatta is facing criminal charges on crimes against humanity emanating from post-election violence 2007/2008 – Kenya elections of December 2007.
Kenya politics:Time for Raila to hang up his political boots and groom Fidel – Ngunyi
Jeff Koinange Live [Part 1] with PLO Lumumba and Barrack Muluka on CORD Coalition agenda
Jeff Koinange Live [Part 2] with PLO Lumumba and Barrack Muluka on CORD Coalition agenda
Jeff Koinange Live [Part 3] with PLO Lumumba and Barrack Muluka on CORD Coalition agenda
President Uhuru Kenyatta will have none of that – dialogue with Rao – Raila Odinga, Kalo -Kalonzo Musyoka and Weta… Wetangula.
Which day will they choose next after President Kenyatta said no to sabasaba? Will it be NaneNane, TisaTisa or…….
Kenya is faced with political problems arising from criminal activities
- www.africanpress.me/ Is President Obama part of Kenya problems?July 9, 2014
- Seminar on cooperation with the ICC concludes in Ghana July 9, 2014
- Kenya / Launch of MDG Report 2014 July 9, 2014
- IOM Conducts Waste Management Campaigns for 740,000 Displaced in Sudan July 9, 2014
- Kenya Government and prosecution to update ICC on cooperation status July 8, 2014
- Dr. Jill Biden Arrives in Sierra Leone July 8, 2014
- Foreign Minister warns against further escalation of violence in the Middle East July 8, 2014
- UHURU, RUTO ICC CASE – ANTONINE July 7, 2014
- Kenya: Raped by employer – now she is the strength for others July 6, 2014
- Senior UN human rights official visits Burundi, 25 to 27 June 2014June 25, 2014
- UN Representative for Somalia welcomes agreement on new Interim South West Administration in Baidoa June 25, 2014
- Pillay urges review of Egyptian laws and judicial procedures after latest “shocking” conviction of Al Jazeera journalists June 25, 2014
- Writing Your Will before you dieJune 24, 2014
- UN SECRETARY-GENERAL TO VISIT NAMIBIA, EQUATORIAL GUINEA AND KENYA June 24, 2014
- Conviction of Al Jazeera Journalists June 24, 2014
- IMF Executive Board Concludes 2014 Article IV Consultation with ZimbabweJune 24, 2014
- Ebola virus disease, West Africa – updateJune 24, 2014
- Canada Concerned with Verdict in Mohamed Fahmy Case June 23, 2014
- Agreement on framework for political solution in South SudanJune 23, 2014
- Media advisory on UNMISS holding a press briefing on Protection of Civilians’ sites tomorrowJune 23, 2014
- Dancing bird: Snowball (TM) – Another One Bites The DustJune 22, 2014
- ICC case resumes: Ruto and Sang case/’In the Courtroom’ June 19, 2014
- Kenya: Jeff Koinange Live; [Part 1,2 and 3] Discussing Insecurity in Kenya – with Senator Hassan Omar and Barrack MulukaJune 19, 2014
- Media advisory on UNMISS holding a press briefing on Protection of Civilians’ sites tomorrowJune 18, 2014
- Cheche Interview: Security / Trade and Development – Kenya June 18, 2014
- Report: Nigeria vs. Iran World Cup Game Draws More Than 17.5 Million Nigerian ViewersJune 18, 2014
- The amazing Kenya magic hill that defies gravity should be made tourism attraction June 18, 2014
- Kenya to go tough on cybercrimes – Law targets all Kenyans June 18, 2014
- President Uhuru Kenyatta Speech on Mpeketoni AttackJune 17, 2014
- Tales from Mpeketoni attack – Kenya Gvt says it is politics June 17, 2014
- Kenya killings: Mpeketoni Attack Said To Have Been Meticulously Planned June 17, 2014
- Govt. Insinuates Mpeketoni Attack, Which Killed 48, Was Political June 17, 2014
- Kenya: Political link likely in Mpeketoni attackJune 17, 2014
- Kenya: Morning Express: Pictures of Mpeketoni atack victims June 16, 2014
- Kenya: Style and planning of Mpeketoni attack,evolution of terror June 16, 2014
- Kenya Mpeketoni Attack: Reality on the ground at Mpeketoni June 16, 2014
- What Your Dressing Says About You June 16, 2014
- Are Kenyan Men Defying The Dress Code? June 16, 2014
- Agreement on framework for political solution in South SudanJune 14, 2014
- Norway in Europe – the Government’s strategy for cooperation with the EU June 14, 2014
- JEFF KOINANGE ON THE AGONY OF BEING JEFFJune 13, 2014
- Hearing Jeff Koinange’s side of the story about a certain Ms Marianne Briner-Mattern of BAK International June 13, 2014
- UNAM University (Mexico) wins ICC Moot Court Competition, Spanish versionJune 12, 2014
Continued violent attacks on security agents and civilians highlight Kenya’s ongoing struggle with insecurity, creating widespread unease. Some of the worst-affected areas are Coastal Kenya, North Eastern, Rift Valley and Nairobi regions.
In November, as many as 42 police officers pursuing cattle rustlers in Rift Valley Province were killed when attackers from the Turkana community ambushed them in Baragoi, an area of Turkana County. Following the army’s subsequent deployment to the area, some 11,000 people were displaced, according to the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs. Charles Njonjo, a former Attorney General talks on Jeff Koinange Live – on the way forward for Kenya.
Jeff Koinange Live with Charles Njonjo on The State of The Nation, Part 1
Jeff Koinange Live with Charles Njonjo on The State of The Nation, Part 2
Jeff Koinange Live with Charles Njonjo on The State of The Nation, Part 3
UN Environmental Assembly Conference in Nairobi:
World environmental concerns are taking centre stage in Nairobi. The first UN Environmental Assembly is in the Kenyan capital, with much of it focused on ending poaching. Government, business, and civil societies are represented at the historic summit, and they have a lot of work to do. It’s hoped that by the end of the conference, several sustainable solutions would have been reached. The U-N-E-A says it’s crucial that more awareness be raised over environmental challenges in order to save the planet. The effects of air, land, and ocean pollution are also being discussed
Source: CCTV Africa
JOURNALISTS’ SENTENCES CAUSE OUTRAGE:
Source: CCTV Africa
Here is Esther Arunga Being Taken Away for Questioning by Australian Police
Is this Couple in trouble?
Joseph Helon Explains what happened to Esther Arunga:
Hellon and Arunga Arrested:
Esther Arunga who?
Esther Arunga talks to Jeff Koinange of K24 on the controversial Fingers of God ministries
Esther Arunga on Capital Talk part 1 of 4
Esther Arunga on Capital Talk part 2 of 4
Esther Arunga on Capital Talk part 3 of 4
Esther Arunga on Capital Talk part 4 of 4
Capital Talk Hellon 1 of 6
Capital Talk Hellon 2 of 6
Capital Talk Hellon 3 of 6
Capital Talk Hellon 4 of 6
Capital Talk Hellon 5 of 6
Capital Talk Hellon 6 of 6
YOU ARE WELCOME TO HAVE YOUR SAY BY FILING AN ARTICLE WITH US
Challenges in life
Before you speak – Listen!
Before you spend – Earn!
Before you pray – Forgive!
Before you quit – Try!
Before you die – LIVE!